About SERVPRO of Hershey / Swatara
Bradley Alan Morgan
Owners of SERVPRO of Hershey / Swatara
At SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara we serve the Harrisburg and Capital region - providing Water, Fire Mold and Trauma scene remediation service. We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes to your life and home or business. We help you take back control! Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Our Hero's are ready to help.
We at SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara.
Furthermore, our Mission is to serve and to add value to our community in Harrisburg and Hershey- to this end, we strive to do more than just cleanup. We want to have a positive and meaningful impact on the community we serve by giving back and helping those in need.
To serve our community by providing restoration services to people who have suffered loss.
To be the pre-eminent Fire, Water & Mold restoration services company in the markets we serve. To be famous for the quality of our service and for our professionalism and living our values.
We will demonstrate a zeal for serving our customers, our fellow associates, and our community with:
- Integrity - To always be honest, trustworthy, and virtuous. We will always strive to own the ‘high ground’
- Care – To always act with the high ethical standards and professional conduct.
- Enthusiasm – To enjoy what we do and to demonstrate an authentic zeal for serving others.
- Professionalism – Provide the highest quality of service, to go the extra mile and provide the best overall value in the market.
- Servanthood – In everything we do, we will strive to help others with a servant’s heart, valuing relationships above transactions.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! 717-561-1404
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OSHA - Other Training
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- American Red Cross
- IICRC Institute for Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Home Advisor Network
- The Hershey Partnership
- Christian Business Mens Connection CBMC
- Guild Quality Network
- Le-Tip of Capital City
- Guild Quality - 20 Great Reviews in a row
- SERVPRO Presidents Award for outstanding sales growth and customer service