At a supermarket in Gettysburg, PA an employee accidentally knocked a fire extinguisher off the wall. When the extinguisher hit the floor it exploded covering much of the store in a fine powder, including the wine and beer section. SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara was called and arrived within an hour to begin cleanup. The powder was carefully wiped off of all the wine and beer bottles, HEPA vacuums were used to clean up the entire affected area. All the while allowing customers to use the unaffected areas of the store. Before SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara left the supermarket was clean and ready to serve their customers again. We were happy to make it "Like it never even happened."