Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Burnt wall in a kitchen

Kitchen Fire

If you have fire damage in your home due to a kitchen, heating or other fire, you can count on us for restoration assistance. Our team is always ready to meet your needs and help you restore your home!

Two SERVPRO vehicles parked in front of a house fire

House Fire Mitigation

Natural gas leaks are usually first noticeable by smell. If you notice the smell of natural gas in your home, act immediately to cut off your gas and get help to your home. Natural gas leaks are a significant fire hazard. Ensure the leak is repaired before you turn the gas on again and start using your appliances.

If you experienced a fire, Call SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara to help you make it “Like it never even happened.”

General manager in front of a burnt wall

General Manager Helping Out on a Large Fire Loss

Jason Roberts is our General Manager of Hershey/Swatara. He is out getting his hands dirty helping our technicians clean up and remove debris after this large fire loss! 717-561-1404

Like it never even happened

At SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara our motto is call us out to your water damage, fire damage, bio-hazard damage or mold damage and we have the experience, personnel, equipment and solutions to make it 'Like It Never Even Happened'

Call SERVPRO of Hershey/Swatara whenever we can be of assistance to you!